In this post: 31 self-love journal prompts to build self-awareness, confidence and self-esteem. Learn to love yourself and build your self-belief with these journal prompts!
If you’ve ever struggled with feelings of self-doubt, not liking yourself or not feeling like you are enough, then this post is for you!
We are all incredibly special human beings but sometimes we just don’t feel that way, even when others tell us how amazing we are. It’s something that we need to believe ourselves and that comes from going on a self-love journey to shift our perspective of ourselves.
Journaling can be a great way to dig a little deeper and reflect on why the way we feel as we do and help us discover more about ourselves.
Self-awareness is key to building self-love because, when you know who you are, you can see all of you – the good and the bad – with open eyes. You can build on your strengths, know the personality traits you love to embody and step into your full potential to create your dream life.
Scroll down for the 31 journal prompts or click here to get my 80-page Self-Love Journal that guides you through these prompts with extra support and encouragement.
Here are 31 journal prompts to help you on your own self-love journey!
- When have you felt proud of yourself?
- Acknowledge your strength: what was a challenge that you overcame?
- What important lessons have you learnt in life?
- What do you love about your body?
- What do you love to do?
- How can you include more of what you love in your life?
- What are 10 things you are grateful for?
- How can you nourish yourself physically and emotionally?
- Do you have enough support in your life? If not, how can you create a support network around yourself?
- What areas do you dislike about yourself and why? Are these reasons based in reality or in your judgement of yourself (or how you feel others judge you)?
- How would you feel if you dropped any judgement of yourself and decided to wholly embrace yourself?
- What is something it’s time to forgive yourself for? Write a letter of forgiveness to yourself listing all of your regrets.
- Write a letter of forgiveness to those who have hurt you and let go of any negative feelings.
- What are 3 of your favourite personality traits?
- How can you show up as your authentic self more?
- What limiting beliefs do you have about yourself or what you can achieve?
- How can you change these beliefs to be more positive? Write down 10 positive affirmations you can replace your limiting beliefs with.
- What opportunities do you have?
- Write down 5 strengths you have.
- What motivates and inspires you? How can you “tap into” these regularly?
- What is a personal goal that you want to achieve in the next 3 months? How can you commit to achieving this?
- What does your dream day look like? How do you feel?
- What is a positive habit you can start to get closer to this dream day?
- How do you reward yourself for a job well done? Think of some ways to celebrate your achievements.
- How can you grow and become your best self?
- In what ways do you love to give?
- Are you holding onto any negative feelings? How can you free yourself from these?
- Write down 10 positive statements about yourself.
- Who do you enjoy spending time with? Who makes you feel inspired (or empowered)?
- What are 3 things you love about yourself?
- How can you show yourself more respect and love?
Want to really dive into these prompts to guide you on your own self-love journey? You’ll love my 80-page Self-Love Journal that guides you through these prompts along with why the prompt is important plus some extra encouragement to help you keep going. Click here to get your own copy now!
I can’t wait to see you realise just how amazing you really are!!
All the best on your self-love journey!